People are at the Heart of Everything we do!
We have an internal Indigenous Employees Network (IEN) which consists of Indigenous and non-Indigenous team members. It is a network that supports and promotes the inclusiveness and awareness of First Nations, Métis and Inuit culture, history, beliefs and traditions at SaskGaming. Each year the committee hosts a number of initiatives which follow these objectives. Initiatives include cultural events and ceremonies such as sweats, bringing in Elders, personal and professional development initiatives, and an annual general meeting.
We also have two Social Committees at both Casino Regina and Casino Moose Jaw who organize and manage team member-led social activities and events such as Golf Tournaments, Staff Barbeques, Casino Nights and Kids Halloween Parties!
We care about the communities that we operate in and are proud to sponsor community events such as:
- Habitat for Humanity
- North Central Smudge Walk
- North Central Community Clean up
- Kid Sport
- Relay for life Fundraiser
- National Indigenous Peoples Day
- United Way
- Moose Jaw Health Foundation (MJHF)- Cause for a Walk
- Community Christmas Dinners
- First Nations University of Canada Powwow