SaskGaming (Casinos Regina & Moose Jaw) Indigenous Scholarship/Awards Program
Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw funds the Indigenous Bursary Program. Indigenous students that attend the following post-secondary institutions in a targeted certificate, diploma or degree program are eligible to apply:
- University of Regina registered in either the Faculty of Business Administration, the Faculty of Arts with a major in English or Journalism and the Faculty of Science with a major in Computer Science;
- First Nations University of Canada registered in the Indigenous Business Administration, Indigenous Computer Science or Hospitality, Tourism and Gaming Management programs;
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic registered in the Culinary Arts, Business, Business Information Systems, Computer Systems Technology, Building Systems Technician, Hospitality and Tourism, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Human Resources, Occupational Health and Safety, Office Administration, Recreation and Tourism Management and Security Officer programs;
- Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies (SIIT) registered in the Business, Information Technology Support Specialist and Mental Health & Wellness programs; and
- Gabriel Dumont Institute (GDI) registered in the Office Administration program.
Eligible students may receive $2,500 for a full scholarship/award.
To be eligible for the bursaries, students must:
- Be of self-declared Indigenous ancestry (includes First Nation, Métis or Inuit);
- Achieve satisfactory academic standing in completed post-secondary studies;
- Be registered in at least 12 credit hours per semester; and
- Maintain a 65 per cent average.
How to Apply?
Visit the websites for application information: