The object of poker is to finish the game with the highest valued hand. This can be against a table of players in traditional poker games, or against the deal in poker variations.
Poker Hands from Highest to Lowest Value:
- Royal Flush: A, K, Q, J, 10 all the same suit.
- Straight Flush: Five cards in a sequence, all in the same suit.
- Four of a Kind: All four cards of the same rank.
- Full House: Three of a kind with a pair.
- Flush: Any five cards of the same suit, but not in a sequence.
- Straight: Five cards in a sequence, but not of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind: Three cards of the same rank.
- Two Pair: Two different pairs.
- Pair: Two cards of the same rank.
There are multiple variations of poker:
Live Poker, Three Card Poker and Chase the Flush