Re-Opening of Casinos Regina & Moose Jaw
Effective 12:01 a.m. on September 17, 2021, all guests of Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw are required to wear a non-medical mask. This change is being implemented in compliance with the public health order issued by the Chief Medical Health Officer.
The health and safety of our guests is paramount. Guests who do not wear a non-medical mask will be denied entry. Please mask-up and help stop the spread!
As part of Step Three of Saskatchewan’s Re-Opening Roadmap, we are making a handful of changes to our health and safety procedures, as well as the gaming services and food and beverage offerings available at Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw.
Here are just a few of the changes you can expect to see:
- If you are visiting Casino Regina, we are excited to show off our renovations! We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we make changes to our gaming floor.
- Mandatory masking will be in effect on September 12:01 a.m.
- Capacity limits at Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw have been lifted.
- Gaming services have been expanded to include live felt play on table games. Hours of operation for table games are 10 a.m. to 4 a.m. at Casino Regina. At Casino Moose Jaw, hours of operation for table games are 12 noon to 2 a.m. Sunday to Thursday and 12 noon to 3 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- The Poker Room at Casino Regina has been temporarily re-located to the second floor Coach Room and is operational as of 12 noon on July 13. Hours of operation are 12 noon to 4 a.m. There are no weekly tournaments in the temporary Poker Room. Please check back for updates.
- Slot machines are available at both casino properties, as well as touch bet terminals at Casino Regina.
- The Union Station Restaurant + Bar at Casino Regina is open as of 9 a.m. on July 13. We are excited to show off our beautiful space and exciting new menu! Reservations and takeout are available in person or by calling 306-781-7000.
- Service of alcohol has been expanded at both casino properties. Consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted for a maximum of one hour after last call.
- Bar and gaming floor beverage service has resumed at Casino Regina. Bar service is also available at Casino Moose Jaw.
- Due to renovations at Casino Regina, the CP Lounge and CR Express are currently closed. However, quick serve food items are available at the Whistle Stop Bar until the resumption of services in those area. Guests at Casino Moose Jaw also have access to quick serve food and beverage options.
- The Casino Regina Show Lounge remains closed until November 1. Please check back for updates on its re-opening and future live events.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the gaming floors at Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw. Increased cleaning and sanitization with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces continues for the foreseeable future.
Until further notice, Casinos Regina and Moose Jaw are no longer open 24-hours on weekends. This change has been made to give us ample time to do a full cleaning of the casino properties with an electrostatic sprayer prior to opening for business each day. Casino Regina hours are 9 a.m. to 4 a.m. and Casino Moose Jaw hours are 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. Sunday to Thursday and 9 a.m. to 3 a.m. on Friday and Saturday on a go-forward basis.
If you are a Players Club Member, please visit casinoregina.com/players-club for more information.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back!